After two telephone interviews, I was asked to come in. I scheduled both interviews for the same day within 1 1/2 of each other. I am confident that I will do well. I have learned to just be myself and not try so hard to impress the interviewer, because if it's for me God will make it happen. :o)
My only issues is my natural hair. I pledge not to put any heat on my hair for one year. It is very important that I land one of these positions and I don't want my hair to be an issue. So, I purchased a wig for my interview. lol What do you think?

FYI - I wore the wig to work and everyone gave me the thumbs up. :o)
Do you think it's necessary to change yourself to better yourself, even it's just "hair"?

Yeah. Sometimes change is good. What you should never do is make compromise in your belief system.
ReplyDeleteThe wig looks good. My mother has one like it. She wore wigs for the whole winter time over her natural hair, to give it a break from the elements.
Hey girl... You are too cute. I love the hair.. It sounds like a great option. I am sure it can't hurt. I love the style.. You got me to thinking I could change my hair(since it's pretty short) at the flick of the switch. I think it couldn't hurt.
ReplyDeleteHappy Joy hunting♥
Hey there.
ReplyDeleteDo what feels most comfortable to you.
The wig looks great on you and if it gives you a small confidence boost, then just do it.
But, keep in mind, that they will expect you to began your first day in the wig also.
~KR
Thanks Ladies for the compliments and your insight!
ReplyDeleteThe wig doesn't give me confidence. I just don't want to be judged based on my hair. I will gradually make a hair change once the job is mine. :o)
I like the wig, very sassy. I say do whatever makes you feel better. The wig is an accessory just like a pair of earrings or a headband. Ain't nothing wrong with changing it up. Wig today, fly puff tomorrow. Good luck!
ReplyDelete