Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tagged: Ten Things About Me!

I've been tag by BacktoCurly.

Ten Things About Me!
1. I'm my mother's only child, but have a sister who blogs as KMR (check her out)

2. My favorite color is BLUE - it's so peaceful.

3. I'm happy God blessed me with a Son and not a Daughter. lol I was with my cousin's daughter this weekend - Thank You Lord he gave me "J". lol

4. I still need to loss the same 15 - 20 pounds I said I would work on back in January 2009 and June 2009.

5. I'm consider a Capricorn, but don't believe in zodiac sign. However, I looked at it the other day and it was right on. oops!

6. I love the smell of eucalyptus and pomegranate. I was pissed when Method Home discontinued the plugs-ins with those scents. My house isn't the same without them. lol

7. My nickname as a toddler, give by my uncle, was Brick Head. I know it's funny. My mother said, Lechelle, your head is as hard as a brick. That's when my uncle started calling my Brick Head. That was really mean!

8. I can't dance. So, I love the television program "So You Think You Can Dance." I wish I could dance dance dance.

9. I love to cook non-traditional food. My favorite Food Network program is Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten). Whatever she cooks I'll try it.

10. I love electronics - iPods, computers, televisions, dvd's, camera, gps and all the other electronics out there. Dang!!! I need more for my toys. lol

Now I'm tagging YOU!

KMR - Song for you
Angela - Viva La Vida
Free2beMe - Reinvent Yourself
AnjelMarie and/or Dee - Cocoa Chicks Critiques
Cici - 2 Sistahs Knit Together

Ladies, tell your blogger friends something they don't know about you.:o)

5 comments:

  1. Funny. Ok I will work on this.

    I was telling my friend J, that you have an expensive hobby of collecting electronics.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one important thing I didn't tell you all...I collect "Barbie" dolls. lol

    My son will have to pass them down to my future granddaughter. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was fun... I see we have a lot in common..Girl I can't dance very good either.. I fake it.I love the food network.. and electroncics.. I just bought a camera. Have you seen the Dyson animal vacuum cleaner, it is the bomb. I haven't gotten a gps yet.. but I want one. I use the phone version. Thanks for tagging me.. I will post sooooon(thinking I need a new laptop). Still don't have access to internet at my new place yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cici...I want a Dyson. I have an Oreck now. I love my GPS. It gets me everywhere without sweating. You need the internet quickly! :o)

    ReplyDelete