My sister text me today saying, "U need to update ur blog." and I replied, "I'll work on it today. :-)." Well, I haven't posted, because I have been watching Season 1 - 3 of Jack Bauer "24," since Friday, April 3. The show has just pull me in and I can't get enough of it. I'll watch an episode and say to myself, "I'm going to sleep after I finish this one." and I will proceed to watching another. One night, I didn't go to bed until 2am knowing that I have to be up by 6:00am for work. What is wrong with me? I got up the next morning and could barely function. lol
I have been watching too much television from American Idol - MTV Making the Band. That is why I haven't been posting on my blog.
Do you find it difficult to limit your television time?
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteYou know that I am a tv junkie. I have gotten better. Mainly because I don't have the time to watch and I stopped tivoing shows because I forget to set it. By the time I get home I just want to sleep. You know that sleep is way more important to me than tv. Gotta get 8+ hrs.
What I will say to you is...
Get it together. What if Josh were doing this?
LOL
PS. Are you tired of seeing all that cryin on Making the Band?
They need to stop all the crying. I'm sure they aren't happy about the editing. However, I do feel some of it is very touching, but not from Robert.
ReplyDeleteI have a few shows that I love. I just like knitting more, I think. So It's a juggle between them both. I love your blog look. I want to do something different to my blog.
ReplyDeleteBig AI fan here. I blog about it every week and have a points contest, although it's probably too late to win just based on the AI points at this point. But you should come over and check it out. Also adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia, when I'm not watching AI ;-)
ReplyDelete