I am now serious about dropping the pounds that I have had for about two years. I need to thank the Fine Living Network for airing Bulging Bride and The Last Ten Pounds Boot Camp. The programs have motivated me in eat healthy and exercise regularly.
What I enjoy about the shows is how Tommy Europe, the trainer, uses every day equipment with his client's body weight to achieve their weight loss goals. I have manage to incorporate them into my workouts along with riding my spinner bike and workout dvds. Then Nadeem, the nutritionist, provides good healthy eating choices. My problem is junk food - Girl Scout cookies, ice cream, and chips.
Here is my "target dress."
I am using the dress as a brench mark for my weight loss. The dress has been in my closet unwore for three years. I actually purchased it a size smaller when I bought it. At that time, I had planned on dropping the weight. It's a cute Tommy Blue Jean dress with the back out. I definitely need to have a define back and tight abs for it.
I'll let you know when I've reach my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good Luck to you! I am trying to loose some pounds myself. I have given up sweets for Lent. I haven't loss much yet. I need to get a bit more serious now, I am halfway through.
ReplyDelete