Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Midlife Crisis

I'm wondering if I'm going through a midlife crisis, because I want to do new things. I'm now interested in knitting. Where in the world did that come from? We are still in the first quarter of 2009 and all of these activates have peaked my interest.

  • Belly Dancing - I have gone to one class and paid for eight. I'm still interested in working the hips, but just haven't been back.
  • Pole Dancing - It was a girl's night out, but something I always wanted to try.
  • Cake Decorating - Last week, I was going to take a six hour class, but decided not. The $135 was not in the budget. Plus I need to save for the class.
  • Knitting - I'm schedule to take one class just to see if it's in my future.

I guess it's not a mid-life crisis. Maybe I'm just bore with my life and need to add a new favor. I must admit that publishing a blog has helped me become more activate. It has made me aware of my life or lack of life.

I have really enjoyed reading my family and friends’ blogs and the blogs of people that share my same interest and those who just have great blogs.

I love my Natural Hair Blogs. They have helped me tremendous with my hair. Then there are my baking/cooking blogs. When I'm hungry I can look at my cupcake blog and just wish I was created as them. I just enjoy looking through the eye of my favorite photographer. I can't wait for him to shoot my wedding one day. lol Now, I have added two knitting blogs. There are some extremely talent individuals in this world.

Thank you for your blogs.

I love them all!

I would like to send a shout out to Texture Playground - Check her out http://www.textureplayground.com/blog/

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a midlife crisis. You just want to live your life to the fullest and try new things. That is waht you are supposed to do. You don't want to look back and say that you did nothing fun. But I do challenge you to also do something positive for someone else. Be a blessing to someone other than yourself and Josh. Maybe you guys can find an volunteer project to do together. I also challenge you to find somewhere to serve in your church. That is one of the ways you show your love for God and his house.
    Peace, Love, and Music

    ReplyDelete