Friday, May 8, 2009

What Are You Listening To?

Nowadays everyone has an iPod or Zune. I'm a iPod girl. lol I use mine at work a lot especially when I don't want to talk anyone. I don't really download or listen to a lot of music. However, I love the free podcast. Here are a few of my favorites.

I have others but these are my "must have." These podcast fulfill my financial, self-help and spiritual needs.

The music starts whenever I need to be anything physical around the house, because if the television is on no work will be done. Last week, I painted my hallway and my son's room and MAXWELL and KEM filled my home. They are definitely my helpers along with J. :o)

Do you have any favorite podcast, if so please share? Who are you listening to on your iPod, Zune, MP3 or CD player?

5 comments:

  1. I HAVE NOT BEEN LISTENING TO MY I POD BELIEVE IT OR NOT. WHEN I DID LISTEN TO PODCAST THEY WERE THE SERMONS FROM MY CHURCH (CHURCH ON THE ROCK) PRINCIPLES FOR LIFE :PASTOR DAVID BLUNT. (GOT TO SHOUT OUT MY CHURCH).
    IT'S FUNNY YOU BROUGHT THIS UP BECAUSE I AM CHARGING MY IPOD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT A MONTH OR SO RIGHT NOW.
    YOU KNOW THAT I LISTEN TO SOMETHING BY MAXWELL ALMOST EVERYDAY. I LISTEN TO A LOT OF GOSPEL SO I CAN STAY SANE. THAT IS THE KIND OF MUSIC THAT I HAVE MOSTLY ON MY IPOD.
    I HAVE SOME NEW RB FAVORITES THAT I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE ABOUT NOW BECASUE I AM PLANNING A POST FOR THAT ON MY BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,

    I'm ashamed that I don't have an Ipod. That's my Mother's Day gift.... Thanks.

    I mainly listen to gospel and Christian music. I was in the mood for Al Green a couple of days go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been playing Al Green's I'm Still In Love With You. I used my iPod when I workout, but I haven't been working out much lately. However, this week I'm committed to a daily workout routine. I need to fit in a dress for a wedding next month. lol

    Angela: That's going to be a wonder Mother's Day gift.

    Kea Kea: I'm surprise you haven't been listening to your iPod, because you love music.

    Take Care Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be lost without my Ipod.. I am a big podcast fiend. I have about 20g just for podcast.Thanks for sharing yours. I am going to check out the Quick and Dirty Tips. I'm always looking for new podcast(I have a two commute)
    Some of my favorites are:

    Knitting:
    Cast-On
    Cognitive
    Stash and Burn
    Knit Picks
    Knit Spirit

    Spiritual:
    The Indigo Room
    ACIM Daily Lessons
    Marianne Williamson Miracle Thought
    Theater of the Mind

    Talk/Poetry/Fun:
    Writers Almanac
    Indie Feed Performance Poetry
    QN Podcast


    Music:
    Spirit of Brasil

    (eta: couldn't figure out how to add links)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CiCi: I'll have to checkout some of your podcast.

    Thank you for sharing, because I'm always looking to adding new ones. :o)

    ReplyDelete