
I first run across Two Brothers sharing his life according to Jay-Z two weeks ago and I knew right away that I would do this using Maxwell. Just before lunch, I pulled out my iPod and started searching for Maxwell songs that would fit. When I return from lunch, I immediately started surfing blogs and ran across Chocolate Orchid and she beat me to Maxwell. See, I need to stop procrastinating. I still could have used Maxwell, but Jill Scott is my girl.
Pick Your Artist: Jill Scott
Are you a male or female: Golden
Describe yourself: The Real Thing
How do you feel: He Loves Me
Describe where you currently live: Kingdom Come
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Family Reunion
Your favorite form of transportation: A Long Walk
Your favorite friend is: Crown Royal...lol
Your favorite color is: Honey Molasses
What's the weather like: Love Rain
Favorite time of the day: 8 Minutes To Sunrise
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Show Me
What is life to you: I Think It's Better
Your relationships: He Loves Me
Your fear: Insomnia/Good Morning Heartache
What is the best advice you have to give: Let It Be
If you could change your name, you would change it to: Epiphany
Thought of the day: I Need You
How I would like to die: Can't Explain
My soul's present condition: It's Love
My Motto: I'm Not Afraid
Pick your favorite artist and have some fun! Let a sista know if you decide to have a little fun.
Love ya'll!

I think Jill is wearing my hair? Cute photo.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand this one. Do I need an Ipod to list the songs?
Angela, I just picked Jill's song titles and answer the questions using the songs. I used my iPod (and itunes) to have access to all of her songs. I apologize for the confusion. :o)
ReplyDeleteLOVES IT!!! Great artist pick!
ReplyDeleteLol.
I saw that post also. I will try and do it. It is kinda hard.
ReplyDeleteKMR is wasn't easy...I should have picked Michael J now that I think about it. I can't wait to see what you come up with. :o)
ReplyDeleteThis was a really good artist to pick! Love the "Crown Royal" answer :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post I love Jill Scott. I was hoping my song Crown Royal would make it in there. Thanks for the shout out too btw. :-)
ReplyDelete