
What is it?
Shampoo bars are an all natural conditioning shampoo in a solid form. Our natural shampoo bars are formulated in small batches with rich oils, soothing herbs and premium essential oils designed to naturally clean, strengthen and condition your scalp and hair while leaving your hair soft, shiny, and most of all HEALTHY! An herbal essence infusion of Marshmallow, Burdock Root, Nettle and Hibiscus conditions, nourishes and soothes hair and scalp as well as provide better manageability. Marshmallow helps provide slip to the hair to combat detangling while conditioning at the same time. Burdock Root is reputed for its ability to promote hair growth while Nettle helps control dandruff and Hibiscus soothe scalp conditions. Herbs are already well known for their nutritive properties and the oils used in our Babassu Herbal Essence Shampoo bar are just as remarkable. Babassu restores strength and elasticity to hair. Hemp Seed oil is high in omega 3 and 6 and gamma linolenic acid, which makes an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer for your hair. Rice Bran Oil conditions and moisturizes hair. The essential oil blend is a warm scent with hints of spice that stimulates hair growth.
How It Works?
Saturate hair, separate into sections (if necessary, for easier manageability) and work bar into a lather directly on your scalp. Massage into hair and scalp, then rinse and condition if needed.
My initial order consisted of the Babassu Herbal, Beer, and Botanical Shampoo Bars. J is using the Beer Shampoo Bar. The shampoo bars are now a hair staple for us. Now, I just need a good natural deep conditioner. :o)
What shampoo and deep conditioner work well for you?

Hey! Karess soaps are at the top of my 'wish' list...lol. I'm eager to try any Babassu bar because I've heard such good things! I've still got a ton of samples from Chagrin Valley so I'm going to try and not be greedy by ordering some more;-)
ReplyDeleteFor my hair/head I enjoy the faboulous essense of head and shoulders or soap..all of which can be purchased at the illustrious and very sheik walmart or target...On my wish list is caress soap along with green hair grease gives my head the most illustrious shine...I highly recommend putting it on your lists!!!
ReplyDelete--------WCT via sattelite from Singapore aboard the double R.
William, you are too much!
ReplyDeleteHi Lechelle!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like Karess' shampoo bars. I'm currently using bentonite clay+plain yogurt to cleanse scalp and hair. Love the results. I also like Christophe's Purely Natural Clarifying shampoo from time to time (CVS).