Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Quote

"Every choice moves us closer to or farther away from something. Where are your choices taking your life? What do your behaviors demonstrate that you are saying yes or no to in life?"

-- Eric Allenbaugh

3 comments:

  1. Good thought provoking quote. What are my choices saying? That's a good one. I'm going to ask myself that.

    Honestly, I want to do God's will. I don't know what that is all the time, but I've decided to try let Him lead me with confidence that He knows what's best for me. My choices have sucked at times, but he has a perfect plan for my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of the moves I have made have moved me further from God. When I look at my checking bank I don't see enough of my treasure going to God's Kingdom...definitely fixing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my choices have led to me losing a ton of money. Good thought blog, but lets put some writing elbow grease in these blogs. Pretty soon its gonna be a one liner "what is your purpose"? Ive got time to kill and I want to read a good post. - Live via (somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean) WCT

    ReplyDelete